Positive. Memorable. Impactful. Fulfilling.
Arrive At Happy personalized corporate retreats are a critical element to developing bonds, breaking through stuck team dynamics, creating innovation, and hitting the refresh button.
Five indications that signal when it may be time for an organization to plan a retreat:
1. When departments are functioning in silos and communication is breaking down.
2. When you are bringing on new people and you want to incorporate them into the company’s culture.
3. After a challenging time, such as cutbacks or a downturn in the market.
4. During a merger that plans to combine two companies’ cultures.
5. Annually for maintenance, but have a clear purpose and objectives about what you want to get out of it.
The energy of mother nature
Arrive At Happy retreats incorporate significant time outside either in the mountains or at the ocean. Trapping ourselves indoors has created what health experts call a "nature deficit disorder" -- depression or anxiety resulting from too little time spend outside. Getting outdoors can do great things for your health. Reducing stress, lowering blood pressure and improving immune function are among nature’s health benefits.
Positive Agenda & Goals Launched
The inspirational agenda is co-created with the leadership team to ensure there are concrete objectives and tangible goals. The creative retreats are challenging, fun, insightful, and creative.